Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cross Fit


There are certain cinematic stars that I will go and see no matter what movie they are in because you just trust that they can rise above any script even ones that I might not ordinarily be interested in. Well today I checked the star, Rocky Ribacoff but I neglected to examine what kind of class she was giving. It was called Cross Fit and call me old-fashioned but this class reminded me of Jane Fonda and I should have known something was out of place for me because I was the only man.  Is it possible that certain classes are only for the female of the species?  Rocky is an excellent instructor and motivator and she can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear and although I probably won’t frequent this particular class again the “ROCK” made this enjoyable because of her professionalism and innate charisma.  I don’t care for “Chick Flicks” but this star made it memorable for me.  

I think I will check the class description a bit more closely next time but for now I will stick to  XLR8! which is even more daunting than today’s class but might be better for my limited flexibility.  I am neither a gymnast nor a circus performer and as I watched the women today they moved with grace and fluidity that I could never duplicate unless I was on the dance floor. 

 Rocky is just back from camp and putting who knows how many attendees through a boot camp they will never forget. I am surely headed for an Epsom bath tonight because I was moving muscles I didn’t even know I had.  





No comments:

Post a Comment