Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Solid Like A.....


With some of the main ingredients out of town like Vegas and Los Angeles the very talented filled in quite nicely. An idea crossed my mind Friday night that I might try Rocky Ribacoff who in my estimation pound for pound is fitness perfection.  She took Dana’s place for the session called  “Ultimate Workout:” Let me preface things by saying that I know that group exercise has evolved and some will dispute me but everything in that main studio is just a derivative of Jane Fonda with a few props added then subtracted. However if Rocky is running the show this feminine Marine Drill Sergeant takes you to the limit and then one step beyond. I jumped in about half way through and breathed a sigh of relief as I spotted Don and felt a little comforted amongst the other super humans.  It was Drum Boogie and Killer Diller because half a Rock session hit me like a boulder full speed dropping off a cliff. How do they pack so much power in that package? It’s a cinch I will never figure it out.   In any case I was glad to make it out alive but it was out of the frying pan and into the fire because I was headed for an hour of spin with another very talented taskmaster Carolyn Mellace.  



No comments:

Post a Comment